Victoria’s Secret & Co. is currently a member of the following industry associations dedicated to addressing the concerns and challenges related to forced labor in the supply chain:
- United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) - Social Compliance & Sustainability Committee
USFIA represents brands, retailers, importers and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally. USFIA’s mission is dedicated to the removal of barriers that impede the free movement of textile and apparel products to the United States and international markets.
- Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI)
Formerly the Conflict-Free Sourcing Initiative, RMI is one of the most utilized and respected resources for addressing responsible mineral sourcing issues in supply chains.
- The Mekong Club – Fighting Modern Slavery Together
The Mekong Club is a catalyst for change, inspiring and engaging the private sector to lead in the fight against modern slavery.
- The National Retail Federation
The National Retail Federation has represented retail for over a century. Every day, they passionately stand up for the people, policies and ideas that help retail thrive.
- Business for Social Responsibility’s BSR HERproject:
To unlock the full potential of women working in global supply chains through workplace-based interventions on health, financial inclusion and gender equality.