2020 – A Year of Giving Back
Last year had a profound impact on nearly every person, community partner, company and organization in the world. It’s imperative that in these times of uncertainty, we come together to support those who need it most … when every minute of volunteer time and every dollar of support matter more than ever. We’re proud that in 2020 we were able to continue our legacy of giving our time, money and collective efforts to make a difference in the communities where we live and work.
In 2020, in partnership with L Brands, together our associates and business organization:
- Invested more than $8 million to non-profit organizations in our home office communities through the L Brands Foundation. Since 1993, the L Brands Foundation has contributed more than $277 million to support non-profit organizations in our home office communities.
- Together with L Brands, we continued our commitment to supporting cancer research by contributing more than $1.8 million to support cancer research through our partnership with organizations such as Pelotonia and Susan G. Komen. This year, more than 1,000 associates and their guests participated in Pelotonia, raising more $1 million. Since 2010, in partnership with L Brands , Victoria’s Secret & Co. had raised more than $65 million for Pelotonia.
- Raised more than $1.6 million for United Way in our home office locations.
- Since we started our program we have volunteered with more than 150 non-profit organizations that focus on health and human services, racism and social justice, empowering women and much more. This year our associates pivoted to virtual and socially distant volunteer opportunities, which allowed associates to stay engaged and involved in our communities.
- Contributed more than 1.3 million products and merchandise to support our communities, including first responders, healthcare institutions, community action agencies and the nonprofit community.
At Victoria’s Secret & Co., we are characterized by a deep commitment to each other and to our communities. We are committed to giving back — as individuals and as a business — and continuing to make a difference.
Read more about how Victoria’s Secret & Co. made a difference.
*Note: Victoria’s Secret & Co. is now a stand-alone company, but was a part of L Brands until Aug. 3, 2021