Making a Difference
We are leaders in our communities and stewards of our environment committed to doing well, acting with integrity and fostering brands that embody strength, confidence and inclusion.
Supporting the fight against racism and inequality
As an enterprise, we are committed to doing our part to address racism and social injustices. These commitments are a reflection of our strong belief that we need to make real and lasting change to impact black lives. We have been actively listening to our associates and customers (and will continue to do so), and we want to share some initial steps toward those commitments.
In 2020 in partnership with the L Brands Foundation, we donated more than $1 million to fund the fight against racism and inequality because we believe Black Lives Matter. We expanded our commitment to key community partners: the National Urban League and YWCA by donating $1 million to their national and Columbus-based affiliates.
- The National Urban League is dedicated to economic empowerment, equality and social justice, and collaborates with community leaders, policymakers and corporate partners to elevate the standards of African American and other historically underserved groups.
- The YWCA is focused on eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all through programming and advocacy.
As long-time community partners, we have supported these organizations for more than two decades with grants of nearly $7 million, board and committee service, volunteerism, event sponsorships and product donations. We’re proud to strengthen our partnership with these organizations to best leverage our donation in support of the fight against racism. We also need to identify ways we can collaborate, advance our thinking, and support programming internally and in our communities to make an impact on the inequality facing Black people and all underrepresented groups.
Giving During Times of Crisis — COVID-19
Victoria’s Secret & Co. has a long history of supporting our communities particularly during times of crisis. Right now, we are providing much needed funding and product to those in need. To date we have contributed more than $7 million in product to help our first responders and community partners and have made monetary donations to the American Red Cross.
- Donation of 50,000 masks to nonprofits throughout the country.
- Donated nearly 110,000 pieces of Victoria’s Secret product to Dress for Success.
- Store associates raised nearly $53,000 for Feeding America which has provided nearly 530,000 meals.If you would like to support their efforts, visit Feeding America - Stronger Together. Inspired by our grassroots campaign, Victoria’s Secret and PINK amplified the associate gifts by donating $215,000 and more than 2,680,000 meals.
- Meals and fresh produce from our café provided to food pantries and senior centers.
- Donation of $300,000 to the American Red Cross to support people affected by everyday emergencies during the pandemic.
We All Have The Ability To Give
In order to mirror the values of our associates and our customers, Victoria’s Secret & Co. supports community programs that focus on women’s cancers, domestic violence and mental health causes.
Also embedded in our focus is a commitment to inclusion. As one of our company's core values, we understand, appreciate and leverage diversity to provide value for our customers, associates and shareholders. Our philanthropic efforts represent a rich mixture of backgrounds, insights and perspectives.
At Victoria’s Secret & Co., we believe getting involved in our communities makes a difference. It's why for nearly 40 years we've remained dedicated to improving the communities where we do business and focused on making a positive difference in the lives of our associates, our customers and the global community at large.
*Note: Victoria’s Secret & Co. is now a stand-alone company, but was apart of L Brands until Aug. 3, 2021