Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
Your Choices to Opt Out of the Sale or Sharing of your Personal Information
Affiliate and Third-Party Preferences
We take your privacy seriously. That's why we only share your information with certain groups, including:
- Service Providers and Contractors: We use third-party service providers and contractors to help handle parts of our business because of their expertise, resources, or scale. They help us do things like fulfill requests, operate our Services, monitor activity on our Services, analyze use of our Services, maintain databases, administer and monitor emails, evaluate applications for employment and conduct background checks, and provide consulting services. Contractors may also assist us in hosting microsites and mobile websites where you may provide personal information about yourself and where they may observe information about you in the same way as described above (visit What information do we collect and how do we use it? to learn more).
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Response: We may disclose personal information about you (a) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (b) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (c) to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights; (d) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (e) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (f) otherwise with your consent.
- Sale, Merger, Transfer, or Similar Event: We reserve the right to share and/or transfer your personal information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets (including, without limitation, in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
One way we collect your info is by using cookies (a.k.a. small pieces of data that your browser stores on your device) and other similar automated technologies. They may be used to help us understand which of our website’s features online users utilize most: for example, by keeping track of the number of times our Environmental Responsibility Policy is accessed. We'll associate this information to deliver services to you; and to improve our business and site, but you can control some of them by clicking on the button below to view and change your cookie preferences.
Digital Vendor Preferences
On our Services, and on other businesses’ websites that are not affiliated with us, third-party providers may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. While our Cookie Preferences enable you to specify your preferences with us for our Services, you may take the additional step to specify your advertising preferences with third-party providers, either directly or through a centralized registry:
- Your mobile device (via settings) may allow you to prohibit mobile app platforms (such as Apple and Google) from sharing certain information, obtained by automated means, with app developers like us and other businesses
- Visit NaiOpt Out or, DAA Opt Out to learn about how to opt out of interest-based advertising, in general. Both organizations operate a centralized registry that displays and manages opt-out preferences for participating advertising-technology providers