Victoria’s Secret & Co. Foundation
Impacting Communities. Investing with Intention.
Victoria’s Secret & Co. is committed to investing in our local communities and national communities.
Through the VS&Co Foundation, we pledge at least $10 million annually to organizations that matter most to our associates, customers and align with our philanthropic focus areas with plans to contribute $50 million over the next five years.
Our Giving Focus Areas
- Supporting associate-powered giving to the causes that matter most to them.
- Improving the health and well-being of women, including a significant focus on supporting women impacted by domestic violence, developing women leaders and eradicating cancers affecting women.
- Supporting women impacted by domestic violence
- Developing women leaders
- Supporting positive mental health among young adults with a focus on DEI.
- Supporting organizations that work to improve the lives of those within our supply chain.
Our Guiding Principles
- We support organizations that share our values and commitment to acting with integrity and fairness.
- We are committed to serving and empowering groups that reduce disparities in populations and address barriers to accessing resources.
- We support programs and initiatives that align with our commitment to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion.
- We support organizations that serve and support women in need.
- We are committed to supporting the communities where we live and work globally.