ESG Report Highlights
We’re pleased to highlight some key milestones in our journey thus far:
- We established a new, highly talented Board of Directors. Eighty-six percent of our directors are women and 43 percent are racially diverse.
- We hired a Chief Diversity Officer and built business and embarked on a journey as a by organizing our efforts around an intentional the robust DEI strategy that is outlined new, stand-alone public company. In doing environmental, social and governance (ESG) in this report.
- We are committed to providing equal pay for equal work for employees across all gender identities and race. We continuously review our compensations practices and make adjustments to ensure equity.
- We founded the VS&Co Environmental Sustainability Committee to oversee progress and execute initiatives across the organization.
- We are actively developing our ESG Roadmap to establish our goals and create a comprehensive plan to meet these goals.
- We updated our Supplier Guidebook and Supplier Code of Conduct, and are continuing to trace, audit and train our supplier base in support of our commitment to protect human rights.
- We are partnering with our suppliers to regularly assess compliance with our environmental policies, including chemical use and wastewater management.
- We are increasing our use of preferred fibers, including recycled polyester and recycled polyamide, and will be setting specific sustainable product goals in 2022.
- We are assessing the environmental performance of facilities across our value chain to establish our baseline in order to set a formal, science-based greenhouse
gas reduction target.
- We are actively piloting textile take-back and recycling programs and determining the appropriate partners to support us on our circularity journey.
- We’ve committed to publishing a more fulsome ESG report this fall and publishing an annual ESG report thereafter.